Two main themes
In the new strategy, the foundation has narrowed its focus on two main themes:
- A healthy lifestyle, particularly in the area of nutrition
- A prosperous living environment, particularly in the field of water management
What do we do?
- In 2021, we donated € 130,000 to a variety of projects in these theme areas.
- We implemented 3 projects in Peru that gave more than 1,200 people better access to water and sanitation.
- In South Africa and Peru, we continued with our Nutrition at Work projects that helped nearly 700 people eat better meals and gave another 1,300 people higher awareness of healthy eating. The Access to Nutrition Initiative wrote a case study about it.
- On the water front, in Chile we worked with several partners to create a 'Catchment Passport' of the Aconcagua region (click here for more information) and in Peru continued our work on collective responsible water management in Ica.